WHAT ARE THE BEST THINGS TO DO IN THE TURKS AND CAICOS ISLANDS?
These islands are even more stunning and intriguing than they first appear but where to start and who to trust. What are the best things to do in the Turks and Caicos and how do you find them?
Amphibious Adventure Travel is your gateway to exploring the wild and captivating side of the archipelago. Whether sailing the intoxicating coastal waters, traveling across the islands to discover deserted beaches or exploring remote cave systems hidden deep in the interior of uninhabited islands, our adventure tourism experience and knowledge of the islands is unsurpassed.
Browse through these informative pages to discover the adventure opportunities that await and learn more about the natural history, varied landscapes and cultural origins of the Turks and Caicos. Review practical travel tips about how to travel between the islands and what to bring with you. Be prepared for adventure but read up on local environmental etiquette and safety considerations. Consider our opinion on where to stay and where to find the best beaches in the Turks and Caicos. Subscribe to the ‘TCI Travel Logs’ to stay up to date with the latest conservation, science and exploration.
Contact Amphibious Adventure Travel to help you design your unique island experience or to simply find out more about these enchanting Islands.
TURKS AND CAICOS TRAVEL DIRECTORY
[Click any title to access the full travel directory]
- The TCI are located 575 miles SE of Miami.
- Just north of Hispaniola and east of Cuba.
- They are geologically part of the Bahamian chain.
- Direct flights from the USA, Canada and UK.
- Arrive via cruise ship to Grand Turk (for a few hours).
- Use the Inter-Caribbean flight network.
- All-Inclusive resorts
- Private villa rentals
- VRBO & Air BnB
- Electricity and Phone coverage
- Car rental Vs.Taxi
- Gratuities and Social Etiquette
- Clothing and Shoes
- Snorkeling and gear
- Conservation and Environmental Etiquette
- Safety Considerations
- Car rentals on North Caicos, South Caicos and Grand Turk
- Domestic flights in the Turks and Caicos Islands.
- Flights within the Caribbean region
LATEST TRAVEL LOGS
Explore off the beaten path on the largest uninhabited island in the Caribbean region. This raw and unforgettable experience will take you inland to discover caves once used by the Lucayan Indians and later... READ MORE